November 20, 2018

Tracfone Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals 2018

List of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Tracfone - 2018

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals gathered and shared by TracfoneReviewer

Trafone Cell Phone Black Friday 2018
Black Friday Deals 2018
Go See the 2019 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS now!

Black Friday has become the biggest shopping event of the year and is also lasting much longer than a day with online deals already rolling out form many major retailers at the beginning of November.

We are gathering the best Black Friday deals for Tracfone with deals on smartphones, airtime bundles, and more!

Most deals are available online from many major retailers and we will continue to update this as more deals roll in!

Also included in this list are deals on unlocked phones to use with Tracfone BYOP as well as other related sales and deals!

If you're looking for the latest phones from Tracfone, see our Latest List of Tracfone Smartphones 2018. And if you want to learn more about how Tracfone prepaid service works, take a look at our Beginners Guide to Tracfone.

Now for the deals!

Tracfone Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals List 2018

We expect a number of deals available on Tracfone smartphones such as the LG Rebel 4 and Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown. We might also see some deals on the Tracfone Moto G6. Several retailers have yet to release their Black Friday listings, and we will add more as it becomes available.

Tracfone.com
Link to Deals Page
Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown $99 (currently on sale for $149)
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit $69 (currently on sale for $99) LINK
Moto G6 $149 (currently $199) LINK
Various other discounts on phones and accessories

Amazon
Cyber Monday - Various Deals

Link to Black Friday Homepage
Moto G6 (unlocked) $199 ($40 off) (Amazon Prime) LINK
Moto X 4th Gen (unlocked) $179 ($70 off) (Amazon Prime) LINK

eBay
Link to Tech Deals for Black Friday

Newegg
Link to Black Friday Homepage
Variety of electronic deals including cell phones
Moto G6 (unlocked) $199 LINK
Moto G6 Play (unlocked) $193 LINK

Walmart
Cyber Monday - Various Deals

Link to Black Friday Ad
iPhone 6S Plus on Straight Talk $199
Samsung GS7 on Straight Talk $199
Samsung J7 Crown on Straight Talk $79
LG Rebel 4 on Straight Talk $39

Target
Link to Black Friday Ad (Preview)
Tracfone LG Rebel 4 - $49.99 (Also currently available for $79) LINK

BestBuy
Cyber Monday - Various Deals

Link to Black Friday Homepage
Unlocked Moto G6 - $199 ($50 off) LINK
Tracfone Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit - $64 ($85 off) LINK

Kmart
Link to Black Friday Homepage
25% off various Apple iPhones and Accessories LINK

HSN
Link to Black Friday Homepage
Tracfone LG Rebel 4 $49 LINK
Tracfone Moto G6 $199 LINK
Tracfone Moto E5 $119 LINK
Tracfone Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit $149 LINK
Tracfone LG Stylo 4 $229 LINK

QVC
Link to  Electronic Black Friday Deals
Tracfone Moto G6 $169 LINK
Tracfone LG Rebel 4 $109 LINK
Tracfone Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit $149 LINK

We will be adding more retailers as we find them and they release their Black Friday deals. We will also add specific deals below each retailer as they become available.

Leave a comment below with any deals you find and want to share, or if you have any thoughts or questions.

Also join us on Facebook for deal updates and more!

See Four Ways to Check your Tracfone Airtime (including several bonus options) or learn how to Make your Airtime Last Longer!

And finally don't miss out on 8 Cell Phone Photography Tips for Improving your Pictures.

Thanks for visiting!

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

QVC has Tracfone LG Rebel 4 with 1200 Min/Text/Data one year service for $79.96 now. Still waiting for Moto e5 or G6 deal from HSN or QVC.

krautdog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Where? The 'Deal" is $30 more now for slightly different. About the worst black friday deal i've seen.

fgermaine said...

Why do you have Walmart deals for Straight Talk phones on a Tracfone page? Are Straight Talk phones now compatible with Tracfone?

Bob said...

11/21/18 Amazon.com TracFone Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown $99.99

krautdog said...

How can I block an email address on my lg rebel3 Tracfone? I've requested removal from their email list several times but my requests have been ignored.

Anonymous said...

I ordered the Tracfone LG Rebel 4 for $49.95 from HSN. The deal was supposed to include 90 days of service 1.5 gb data, 750 minutes voice, 1000 text messages. I transfer my phone number and minutes from my previous Tracfone and it took about 30 minutes to an hour for transfer to be completed (a little longer than I have seen in the past). I was pleasantly surprised when I received one year of service, 1200 texts, 1200 minutes voice, 1200 mg of data. I ordered on Saturday Nov 17th and UPS delivered on Nov 21st. :-)

Chad said...

I'm sorry if this isn't a good spot for this question. Don't know where else to ask. I am wondering if anyone has successfully used the old basic-phone cards on a BYOP smartphone? When I log into my account on Tracfone and shop for cards, only the smartphone cards are available. I ONLY want service days, don't need anything else. So basic phone cards are still cheaper for that. But, basic phone cards don't show up in the tracfone shop WHEN I AM LOGGED IN. If I log out, go to the shop, add a basic phone card and add my phone number for the number to add it to, the website doesn't give me any error but I'm not convinced it will work after I pay for it since it doesn't show up when I am logged in. ULTIMATELY, I just want to buy the $49.99 365 day service day ADD-ON that only comes up as an option in the shop when you add a basic phone card. So that is why I want basic cards but I don't want to pay for either the basic card or the 365 service card if neither are really available for my BYOP phone on the website without me "tricking" it as I described. Tracfone support is less than helpful on info with this. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Dan said...

Just to add, Walmart also has the Straight Talk iPhone 6 for $99.

Unknown said...

Yeah i m also waiting for Moto e5 or G6 deal from HSN or QVC. Did you get it?

Waited for some cheap VPN deal and here i found it at PureVPN offering 5-Years subscription for $1.32/m - 88% OFF at https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/blackfriday

Anonymous said...

Dec codes 48757 and 40550 for
Smart phones 200 mins. and 750 mins.
have both come back expired

Marci said...

I ordered the Moto E5 from HSN in late October even though I really wanted the G6. During the Black Friday sales, I saw the price of the G6 on QVC and I couldn't resist. $169! I verified that I was still within the return window for the E5 and I shipped it back. I ordered my new G6, and I have it now sitting in the bottom of my closet, just waiting until Christmas. I can't wait! My old phone only has 8GB of memory, so 32 will be heaven! I put off buying a new phone because my current one has triple minutes, but I read in some of the Q&A on QVC that the triple minutes will transfer if you upgrade your phone. (I've learned, though, that you need to buy the right kind of minutes in order for them to triple).

I only buy my tracphones from HSN and QVC because of the great deals they have with the minutes bundled. My current phone only cost a little over $1 when you subtract the value of the minutes, and my new Moto G6 (which includes 1500 minutes/texts/data with a value of $125) has a net cost of less than $45. You can find some great deals. HSN currently has an E5 with 1500 minutes for $109.99. That's $15 less than the minutes would cost. (They also have the same phone with fewer minutes for more $. That's the one I returned. You have to be careful to buy the right one). Also, HSN and QVC will usually let you divide the cost over several months, so it's like a really low phone bill, and then the phone is paid for.